Petrobras to Form Pre-Salt Working Group with ANP
Petrobras has received a written notice from the National Petroleum Agency (ANP), inviting the Company to join a working group to be formed by Petrobras and ANP employees. The group aims to establish an exploratory program in view to develop knowledge about the geological and geophysical characteristics of the pre-salt area that is not under private concession.
Petrobras also informed that it will indicate next week its employees who will join the group.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: ANP more info
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Brazil's Prized Santos Basin Receives Single Bid In Oil Auction (Sep 27)
- Brazil Pre-Salt Oil Output Surpasses All Other Fields In June (Jul 31)