Oceaneering Wins Umbilical Global Supply Contract in Brazil
Oceaneering International secured a contract in late June with estimated revenue in the range of $44 million to $64 million from Petrobras Netherlands B.V. - PNBV, a subsidiary of Petroleo Brasileiro S/A.
The contract is an umbilical global supply order for four exploration and production business units offshore Brazil; more specifically, the order is for up to 52 electro-hydraulic thermoplastic control umbilicals totaling approximately 165 kilometers (100 miles) in length. The umbilicals will be used to supply power to and perform chemical injection for various subsea wells.
Product manufacturing has commenced at the Oceaneering Multiflex facility in Niteroi, Brazil and is scheduled to be completed by late 2010. The maximum water depth at the locations where these umbilicals are to be installed is 6,500 feet.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- CEO: Brazil's Petrobras Could Bid On More Blocks In Pre-Salt Auction (Oct 24)
Company: Oceaneering International more info
- Oceaneering Names New CEO (Feb 15)
- IoT Technology to Reduce Need for Oil, Gas Workers Offshore (Oct 14)
- Oceaneering Clinches Contract to Provide Subsea Support Vessel in India (Sep 30)