InterMoor, OGX Join Forces for 3-Year Drilling Program
InterMoor do Brasil Ltda., an Acteon company, has signed a three‐year agreement with OGX Petróleo e Gás Participacões SA, a leading Brazilian independent oil company.
InterMoor and OGX will begin work in August on a drilling program using four semisubmersible rigs. InterMoor will provide mooring services, including engineering and offshore supervision, as well as rig and anchor handling, tug, supply (AHTS) positioning systems.
Combining mooring and survey services allows OGX to have a single contractor managing rig move activities for these projects. With this agreement, InterMoor do Brasil strengthens its position as the mooring contractor of choice for operators in Brazil.
"We are excited to be partnering with OGX for these upcoming projects, which we are optimistic will be beneficial for all involved. OGX is in the forefront of independent oil production in Brazil, and we are honored to be able to provide the quality services they expect," said John Riggs, managing director of InterMoor do Brasil. "We look forward to expanding sister company services to OGX and seeking similar arrangements with other independent oil companies in Brazil."
- Sea Trucks to Provide Floatel Services for Malikai Project Off Malaysia (Jun 22)
- InterMoor Completes Mooring Work for COOEC at China's Panyu, Enping Fields (Oct 23)
- Acteon's InterMoor Expands in Asia Pacific, Opens New Singapore Office (Apr 25)
Company: OGX more info
- AziLat Acquires OGX's Stakes in 2 Blocks Offshore Brazil (Oct 19)
- Brazil's Oleo e Gas to Cut 40% of Workforce (Jan 22)
- Brazil Regulator to Mull Revoking Block Rights of Batista Oil Company (Jan 28)