IADC Accredits Ensco's Offshore Competancy Assurance Program
Ensco announced that the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) has accredited Ensco's Competency Assurance Program for thirty-one offshore positions. Accreditation by IADC validates that Ensco has a best-in-class Competency Assurance Program (CAP) for offshore employees around the globe.
Ensco Chairman, President and CEO Dan Rabun commented, "We have made significant investments in our employee development programs to continuously improve safety, enhance operational efficiency and deliver even greater reliability to our customers. Accreditation by the IADC underscores our strong commitment to the ongoing development of our employees in critical areas such as safety and operational performance." Mr. Rabun added, "We expect our investments in training and development will yield significant benefits well into the future."
Ensco achieved IADC accreditation by defining policies and procedures, and then instituting systems to ensure that continuous development, monitoring and compliance are maintained worldwide. Ensco currently has more positions accredited by IADC than any other offshore driller.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: International Association of Drilling Contractors more info
- Oil, Gas Industry Sounds Off on BSEE Proposed Well Control Rule (Jul 17)
- IADC Advocates Prompt Return to Deepwater Drilling (Jul 14)
- Tx. Congressmen, Drilling Industry Pledge Support to Fight Drilling Ban (Jul 09)