Petrobras Taps Acergy's Polar Queen for Flexible Laying Services Off Brazil
Acergy has been awarded a new four-year contract for the Polar Queen by Petrobras in Brazil, with an option for an additional four years.
This contract, valued at approximately $260 million for the first four years, is for the provision of flexible laying services, offshore Brazil. The contract is due to commence in early 2010.
Bruno Chabas, Acergy Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are pleased to have been awarded this contract which demonstrates the continued confidence of Petrobras in Acergy. It builds upon our excellent operational and safety track record of working with Petrobras and demonstrates
the high degree of client satisfaction with our operational capabilities and our strong local organization.”
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)