BP Gets Go-Ahead to Use New Bridges on Valhall
BP Norge AS (BP) has been granted consent to use the new bridges to and from the Valhall PCP facility.
The consent applies to using the new the bridges 7, 8 and 9 in connection with work on the new process and living quarters facilities (Valhall PH), particularly when the living quarters facility MSV Regalia is in position close to bridge 9 for temporary accommodation of additional contractor employees to work on the completion of the PH.
The bridges were installed in June 2008. They will later provide permanent access to Valhall PH, when this facility receives a consent for use.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)