Uzbek, Chinese Firms Discuss Increasing Oil Extraction
The leadership of the Uzbekneftegaz national holding company has met a CNPC delegation led by its president Jiang Jemin in Uzbekistan, the press service of the Uzbekneftegaz national holding company has told a Regnum news agency correspondent.
The sides discussed prospects for joint activities on expanding exploration work and increasing oil and gas extraction, the source said.
"Representatives of the CNPC visited Uzbekistan as members of a delegation led by Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. A number of documents aimed at further developing Uzbek-Chinese relations, including in the field of oil and gas, were signed within the framework of the visit," a representative of the press service said. He did not specify the information on the documents signed.
BBC Monitoring. Copyright BBC.
- China's CNPC Starts Third Natural Gas Pipeline To Shanghai (Oct 13)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- CNPC, Guangdong Sign Strategic Deal On S. China Sea Methane Hydrate (Aug 28)
Company: Uzbekneftegas more info
- Uzbekistan President Lends Support to Tethys' E&P Activities (Jan 11)
- Gazprom Signs on for Uzbek Gas Supplies (Dec 29)
- Uzbek, Chinese Firms Discuss Increasing Oil Extraction (Jul 01)