PSA Grants Consent to StatoilHydro for Use of Oseberg A with HFIS Service
StatoilHydro has been granted a new consent for the use of Oseberg A with HFIS (Helicopter Flight Information Service) provided by Avinor.
The original consent for the use of Oseberg A was granted on the condition that the HFIS service was to be carried out on Oseberg A.
The service will now be performed by Avinor at Stavanger Control Center.
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)