KNOC, AGR Drilling Services to Provide RMR Services Off Sakhalin
Korea National Oil Company (KNOC) and AGR Drilling Services have entered into a US $9m 2 year contract for RMR services. Drilling will be undertaken off Sakhalin Island later 2009 and in 2010.
This is the second time AGR Drilling Services will be supporting drilling operations in the region. The Riserless Mud Recovery system (RMR) technology is the only technology in the world capable of returning drilling fluids and cuttings topside without a riser system and hence avoiding environmental discharge.
- S.Korea's KNOC Says Drops Oil Field Project in Iraq's Sangaw South (Aug 22)
- S.Korea's KNOC In Talks With Kazakhstan To Drop Oil Field Project (Aug 05)
- S.Korea to Focus on Exploration as Cuts Overseas Energy Spend (Dec 04)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)