Aker Solutions, Aibel and Samsung Not Pre-Qualified for Goliat EPC Tender
Eni Norge AS has declined the proposed Aker Solutions, Aibel, Samsung Heavy Industries consortium to participate in the tendering process for the Goliat FPSO.
Aker Solutions is of the opinion that this is the best delivery model for the chosen Goliat concept. Based upon the instructions from Eni Norge for further participation in the tender process, Aker Solutions has today informed Eni Norge that under these circumstances the consequence will be that the company is no longer to be considered part of the tender process.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) more info
- Samsung Wins Mad Dog 2 Fabrication Contract (Jan 05)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
- South Korean Yards Restructure, Trim Workforce (Sep 08)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)