ConocoPhillips Receives Consent for Disposal of 37/4-A, 36/22-A Facilities
ConocoPhillips received consent for disposal of the facilities 37/4-A and 36/22-A.
The consent applies to the removal of the compressor facilities 37/4-A and 36/22-A (oil boosters) which previously were connected to the Norpipe pipeline from Ekofisk to Teesside.
The facilities are located on the British side of the boundary line, but are included in the cessation plan for Ekofisk I. The facilities are under joint jurisdiction between Norway and the UK, regulated in a joint agreement called the Ekofisk - Teesside agreement of 1973.
The consent is granted on the basis of the documentation submitted in regards to the application (HES Master Document). PSA has also been kept informed of the audit activities of British authorities as regards the activity, and that the safety study (Dismantling Safety Case) is accepted.
According to the plan the facilities will exported to Norway and transported to Vats in Vindafjord (Rogaland) for final disposal.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)