ATP Expands Deepwater Hub with New Central GOM Lease
ATP Oil & Gas announced that its apparent high bid for deepwater Green Canyon Block 344 at the Central Gulf of Mexico Offshore Lease Sale 208 held in March 2009 has been accepted by the Minerals Management Service (MMS).
Green Canyon Block 344 is located in approximately 3,244' of water and in close proximity to ATP’s Clipper development (Green Canyon Blocks 299/300). ATP acquired the block for a total cost of $227,990 and will serve as operator with a controlling working interest.
- Lessons from ATP Bankruptcy There for Those Who Listen (Jun 30)
- Cosco Discontinues Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module Project (Jan 12)
- Cosco Reveals Buying Interest for Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module (Jul 23)
Company: Minerals Management Service (MMS) more info
- Obama Names New Head of MMS (Jun 15)
- Abbey Implements New Drilling Requirements (Jun 07)
- MMS Chief Resigns (May 27)