2H Offshore to Verify Riser Installation at ATP's Telemark Field
2H Offshore, an Acteon company, has been awarded the contract to verify the design, fabrication and installation of a flexible production riser on ATP Oil & Gas Corporation's Telemark field located in Atwater Valley Block 63, Gulf of Mexico. The high pressure (12,500psi) oil flexible catenary riser will be tied back to ATP's Titan (MinDoc) floating platform, setting new standards for the Gulf of Mexico in 1,357m (4,450ft) water depth.
Pete Padelopoulos, Principal Engineer for 2H commented, "Our extensive track record in the design and verification of flexible risers and our existing involvement as CVA on ATP's Mirage deepwater development will help ensure regulatory requirements are achieved and implemented."
The primary objective of the project is to ensure that the oil flexible catenary riser will fulfill its purpose in accordance with industry codes and standards.
- Lessons from ATP Bankruptcy There for Those Who Listen (Jun 30)
- Cosco Discontinues Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module Project (Jan 12)
- Cosco Reveals Buying Interest for Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module (Jul 23)
Company: 2H Offshore more info
- 2H Offshore Expands Malaysia & Australia Presence, May Recruit Engineering (Dec 04)
- 2H Offshore Wins Detailed Design Project with LLOG (Mar 01)
- 2H Offshore Completes CVA Work at Mirage (Apr 09)