Petrobras Taps Dril-Quip for Supply of Deepwater Subsea Wellhead Systems
Dril-Quip do Brasil LTDA, a wholly owned subsidiary, has been awarded a three year contract valued at approximately $180 million for the supply of subsea wellhead systems to Petrobras for use in the drilling of deepwater wells offshore Brazil.
Initial orders under the contract are valued at approximately $80 million and will be included in Dril-Quip's backlog at the end of the second quarter of 2009.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Dril-Quip, Inc. more info
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
- Dril-Quip Awarded Supply Contract Offshore Malaysia (Mar 13)
- Dril-Quip 'Well Positioned' for Deepwater E&P Growth (Aug 23)