Gazprom Takes Action to Step Up LNG Projects
Gazprom's Management Committee has addressed the issue of stepping up liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in the Russian Federation.
For the purpose of promoting Gazprom's production and supply activities in the LNG sector, the Management Committee entrusted the Company's specialized subdivisions with the following assignments:
- work out pre-investment documentation for the integrated LNG project based on the Yamal Peninsula fields (the licenses for the fields are held both by Gazprom and by independent producers);
- speed up the preparation of pre-investment documentation for a new LNG plant in the Far East.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)