Endeavour Energy Taps Bredford Dolphin for North Sea Drilling
Endeavour Energy Norge AS (Endeavour) has been granted consent to carry out exploration drilling in the northern North Sea with the Bredford Dolphin semisub.
The consent applies to drilling of exploration well 35/3-7 S, which belongs to production license 270. The well is located approximately 70 kilometers northwest of Floro.
The well has the following geographical coordinates: N 61 degrees 50' 07.2", E 03 degrees 49' 31.6". The water depth at the site is 257 meters.
According to the application for consent, the drilling operations will take place from the beginning of June until the end of July 2009.
Bredford Dolphin is a Semisub Aker H-3 type facility operated by Dolphin AS.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: Endeavour Energy UK Limited more info
- Bibby Offshore Delivers Multi-Million Dollar Decommissioning Contracts (Sep 08)
- BMT Cordah Advises on 27th Licensing Round (Feb 19)
- Aker Bags Umbilical Gig for Endeavour's E. Rochelle Proj. (Jul 21)