SBM Offshore Extends FPSO Falcon Contract with Esso for 1 Year
A one-year extension of the lease and operate contract for the FPSO Falcon has been obtained from Esso Deepwater Limited, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil.
The FPSO Falcon, which is fully owned and operated by SBM Offshore N.V., is consequently under contract until November 23, 2010.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)
- FPSO Cidade de Saquarema Commences Ops at Brazil's Offshore Lula Field (Jul 13)