Bristow to Supply Shuttle Services for Total in Central North Sea
Bristow Helicopters has won a new contract to supply shuttle services between the Safe Caledonia flotel and the Franklin platform in the Central North Sea.
The company, a leading provider of helicopter services will, operate morning and evening shuttles, using an offshore-based AS332L aircraft, for Total E&P UK Ltd.
The Total contract, which began in April, is initially for a four-month period but has options to extend the requirement until December 2009.
It is one of a number contracts secured by Bristow this year to provide aviation support for the North Sea oil and gas industry.
- Oil & Gas UK Appoints 4 New Board Members (Aug 25)
- Helicopter Operators Set For Take-Off As Oil Drilling Picks Up (Jun 03)
- New AgustaWestland Helicopter to be used for North Sea Ops (Aug 06)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)