Sembcorp Marine Reports on PetroRig 1's Legal Proceedings
Further to the announcement made yesterday, the application by PetroRig 1 before the bankruptcy court in New York has been adjourned till Friday as the opponents / associated third parties made a commercial proposal which will result in Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd ("JSPL") being paid in full.
JSPL is considering the proposal and its implications.
In the meantime, JSPL will continue to receive bids pending finalisation of any commercial settlement or the outcome of the hearing on Friday. No temporary restraining order was made.
Sembcorp Marine will make further announcement where necessary.
- Rig Builder Sembcorp Marine 2Q Net Profit Falls 51% (Jul 27)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Brazilian Government Plans to Open Talks with Keppel, Sembcorp Marine (Sep 05)
Company: Jurong Shipyard more info
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)