Northern Offshore Snags New Contract Award for Energy Enhancer
Northern Offshore announced that its subsidiary, Northern Offshore U.K. Ltd, was awarded a contract with Centrica Resources Limited ("Centrica"), a subsidiary of Centrica plc, for the jackup Energy Enhancer.
The rig will provide accommodation support at Centrica's Grove location commencing early July 2009. The contract duration is two months with an option to extend by a further fifteen days. The estimated contract value is approximately US $4.2 - US $5.2 million.
The Energy Enhancer is currently undertaking well completion operations for Centrica which are expected to be concluded in early June 2009.
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
- Gazprom Smells Opportunity as UK's Biggest Gas Store Shuts (Jun 23)
Company: Northern Offshore more info
Manages 9 Offshore Rigs
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)