BG Group Awards AMEC 2-Year Contract Extension in North Sea
AMEC has been awarded a two-year contract extension by BG International Ltd for engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project management services for BG Group's UK assets in the North Sea.
This extension to December 2010 follows the successful delivery of an existing three-year contract and a history of a good working relationship with BG Group in the North Sea.
"The award of this contract demonstrates our good relationship with BG Group and our ability to offer value and expertise in the mature and often challenging environment of the North Sea," said John Pearson, Managing Director of AMEC's Europe and West Africa business. "I am confident of our performance, and look forward to a further two years and hopefully many more years of supporting BG Group and their assets."
The services provided by AMEC cover BG Group's UK Upstream major capital projects and operational / modifications support.
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: AMEC more info
- Aberdeen-based Jee Wins Enhance Oil Recovery Contract (May 21)
- UK's Oil Services Firms To Cut Jobs To Ride Out Price Slump (Apr 28)
- Amec Foster Wheeler Buys Scopus Group (Dec 15)