StatoilHydro Awards AGR Triangle Technology 3-Year Services Agreement
AGR Triangle Technology has been awarded a 3 year frame agreement with StatoilHydro on Drilling and Well Consultancy services worldwide. The agreement is effective from June 1st 2009.
AGR Triangle is AGR Petroleum Services's consultancy arm within well management in Norway and is benefiting from tight cooperation with the other Petroleum Services consultancies in Aberdeen, Houston, Dubai and Perth.
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)