SeaBird Contracts Munin Explorer for 2D Survey Offshore India
SeaBird Exploration Limited ('SeaBird' or 'SBX') has entered into a contract with Fugro Data Services for a 2D survey offshore India with a duration of 3-4 weeks excluding mobilization and demobilization.
The Munin Explorer is now mobilizing following completion of her survey in Mozambique and will commence acquisition mid May 2009.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: SeaBird Exploration more info
- SeaBird Exploration, Lundin Design 2D Survey Over Barents Sea (Sep 09)
- SeaBird Exploration to Stack Munin Explorer Vessel (Aug 06)
- SeaBird Warns of Continued Weakness in the Seismic Market (Feb 27)