Falcon O&G Reports Foldeak-1 Well Reaches Total Depth
Falcon Oil & Gas announced that the Foldeak-1 well has reached total depth. This well is part of the "Initial Work Program" under Falcon's April 10, 2008 Production and Development Agreement, as amended, with ExxonMobil Corporation affiliate Production Ventures East Hungary Kft and MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc.
The primary focus of the Initial Work Program and the Foldeak-1 well is to test the Szolnok Formation. A complete thickness of the Szolnok Formation was drilled. The well reached a total depth of 4421 meters and is currently being evaluated for testing.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: Falcon Oil & Gas more info
- Falcon Updates on Drilling Ops at Amungee NW-1H Well in Beetaloo Basin (Sep 30)
- Falcon O&G Provides Update on Drilling Ops in Beetaloo Basin in Australia (Jul 26)
- Falcon Outlines Drilling Plans for its Australia's Beetaloo Basin Assets (Apr 29)