Schlumberger Shuffles Executive Management
Schlumberger has announced a series of key management changes targeted at technology integration and enhanced service delivery.
With these changes, the Schlumberger Product Group technology portfolio will be further streamlined while backed by a closely linked Research, Engineering, Manufacturing and Sustaining organization. In addition to this change in technology development and deployment, closer integration will also improve efficiency across Area and GeoMarket field operations.
Reporting to Chakib Sbiti, Schlumberger executive vice president, will be the following three Product Group presidents:
- Paal Kibsgaard, Reservoir Characterization -- which includes WesternGeco, Wireline, Drilling & Measurements and Well Testing technologies;
- Doug Pferdehirt, Reservoir Production -- encompassing Well Services, Completions and Artificial Lift products and services; and
- Jeff Spath, Reservoir Management -- which includes Data & Consulting Services, Schlumberger Information Services, Schlumberger Business Consulting, and Schlumberger Water and Carbon Services.
Also reporting to Sbiti are Charles Woodburn, vice president, Engineering, Manufacturing and Sustaining, as well as Satish Pai, vice president, Operations, to whom the following four Area presidents report:
Mark Corrigan, Europe, Africa and CIS with headquarters in Paris, France; Bill Coates, North America, and located in Houston, Texas, USA; Cesar Jaime, Latin America and based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and Aaron Gatt Florida, Middle East and Asia and headquartered in Dubai, UAE. In addition, Miguel Galuccio, president of Schlumberger Integrated Project Management reports to Pai.
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
- Schlumberger's Latest Asset Deal Raises Fresh Concerns Ahead Of 3Q (Oct 19)
- Offshore Start-Up Borr Drilling Aims To Expand Fleet, Keep Costs Low (Aug 30)