Dana Completes Acquisition of Bow Valley Energy
On February 16, 2009, Dana Petroleum plc announced that it had entered into an agreement for the acquisition of Bow Valley Energy Ltd. ("Bow Valley") via a plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta) (the "Arrangement").
Dana announced today the completion of the Arrangement. Under the terms of the Arrangement, Dana has acquired all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Bow Valley.
- Dana Petroleum Raises Concerns Over EnQuest North Sea Discovery (Jul 05)
- SDX Energy Quits Cameroon Concession In 'Sensible' Move (Jun 16)
- Denmark Issues 16 Oil, Gas Licenses (Apr 06)
Company: Bow Valley more info
- Dana Completes Acquisition of Bow Valley Energy (Apr 30)
- Shareholders OK Dana Petroleum's Acquisition of Bow Valley (Apr 09)
- Dana Petroleum Scoops Up Bow Valley, Additional North Sea Interests (Feb 16)