Gold Oil Taps SCAN for Seismic Acquisition Offshore Peru
Gold Oil has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with SCAN Geophysical (SCAN) for its multi-purpose 3D/2D vessel M/V SCAN STIGANDI to
acquire 2,000 km of 2D data over block Z-34 offshore northern Peru. Mobilization to Z34 is set for late April 2009.
Gold Oil Chairman, Mark Pritchard commented, "We are delighted to be working with SCAN to acquire data on our offshore block Z34 in
Northern Peru and look forward to completing the first phase of our license obligations."
- Gold Oil In Talks for Partner Offshore Peru (May 08)
- Gold Oil Granted License Extension in Peru (Jan 30)
- Gold Oil Extends Survey, Seeks Farm-In Candidates Offshore Peru (Jul 11)
Company: SCAN Geophysical ASA more info
- SCAN Kicks Off 3D Seismic Operations in South America (Jun 18)
- Gold Oil Concludes 2D Seismic on Peruvian Offshore Block Z34 (May 22)
- Gold Oil Taps SCAN for Seismic Acquisition Offshore Peru (Apr 20)