Eni, Sevan Ink Firm Technology License Agreement for Goliat FPSO
With reference to the announcement made on February 2, 2009, Eni Norge AS and Sevan Marine ASA have today signed a firm Technology License agreement for the Sevan 1000 FPSO for the development of the Goliat field the Barents Sea.
Previously, on March 26, 2009, Eni Norge AS and Sevan Marine ASA signed a firm contract for the Post Feed Engineering for the Goliat project.
The Goliat field is located in the Barents Sea north west of Hammerfest at water depths of about 400 meters. The Italian energy company Eni is operator on the field with an ownership of 65%, while StatoilHydro has an ownership of 35%.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)