PetroProd Placed Under Provisional Liquidation in Cayman Islands
SembCorp Marine wishes to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd, has received notice that PetroProd Ltd is placed under provisional liquidation in the Cayman Islands.
PetroProd Ltd is the parent company of PetroProd D&P I Ltd which has contracted with Jurong Shipyard to build an MSC CJ70 jackup drilling rig, and PetroProd 1 Ltd which has contracted with Jurong Shipyard to convert an existing tanker into an FPSO. Jurong Shipyard is liaising with the provisional liquidators to obtain more information.
Based on best known information, this event is unlikely to have any material impact on the two contracts. SembCorp Marine will make the update as and when necessary.
- Rig Builder Sembcorp Marine 2Q Net Profit Falls 51% (Jul 27)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Brazilian Government Plans to Open Talks with Keppel, Sembcorp Marine (Sep 05)
Company: Jurong Shipyard more info
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)
Company: Larsen Oil & Gas Ltd more info
- LTHE Bags $140M EPIC Contract for India's Offshore Vasai East Project (Dec 29)
- Songa Offshore Enters Deepwater Drilling Market (Mar 24)
- Analysis: Pemex Strives to Increase Production through Offshore Drilling (Sep 11)
Company: PetroProd Ltd more info
- Jurong Nixes Jackup Construction Contract with Petroprod (Sep 01)
- PetroProd Delists from Oslo Bors (Apr 23)
- PetroProd Placed Under Provisional Liquidation in Cayman Islands (Apr 15)