Shareholders OK Dana Petroleum's Acquisition of Bow Valley
Dana Petroleum has announced that the Bow Valley shareholders have approved the arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta) pursuant to which Dana Petroleum (E&P) Limited, a subsidiary of Dana Petroleum plc, will acquire all of the outstanding common shares of Bow Valley.
Provided all of the other conditions to the completion of the arrangement are satisfied or waived, closing of the arrangement is expected to take place before the end of this month.
- Dana Petroleum Raises Concerns Over EnQuest North Sea Discovery (Jul 05)
- SDX Energy Quits Cameroon Concession In 'Sensible' Move (Jun 16)
- Denmark Issues 16 Oil, Gas Licenses (Apr 06)
Company: Bow Valley more info
- Dana Completes Acquisition of Bow Valley Energy (Apr 30)
- Shareholders OK Dana Petroleum's Acquisition of Bow Valley (Apr 09)
- Dana Petroleum Scoops Up Bow Valley, Additional North Sea Interests (Feb 16)