StatoilHydro Taps Aker Solutions for Heidrun Production Upgrade
StatoilHydro has awarded Aker Solutions an engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) contract at Heidrun. The object of the Heidrun Production Pipeline project is to facilitate increased gas capacity production. Contract value is NOK 390 million.
The contract covers upgrades of the gas system at the Heidrun platform, including upgrades of the existing gas turbine and compressors.
The project is expected to increase the gas capacity at Heidrun with 16 percent to 7.1 MSm3/d. Detail design and procurement activities will be performed at Aker Solutions regional office in Trondheim, Norway. The work includes onshore fabrication and offshore installation. Offshore work will take place between autumn 2009 and medio 2010.
The contract party is Aker Solutions' subsidiary Aker Offshore Partner AS.
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)