Subsea 7 Grabs Top Safety Honors at Scottish Offshore Awards
Subsea 7, one of the world's leading subsea engineering and construction companies, was honored for its commitment to safety by receiving the Safety Award at the 2009 Scottish Offshore Achievement Awards.
The Award, sponsored by BP, recognizes a number of factors relating to safety procedures, including the processes in place for risk awareness and mitigation.
Robin Davies, Subsea 7's Vice President - North Sea, accepted the award on behalf of the company and said, "I am honored that the Scottish Offshore Achievement Award judges have recognized the work Subsea 7 is doing in this area. As Safety is one of Subsea 7's core values, our executive and global management teams have a high level of participation in, and visibility of, day-to-day safety management, which includes among other things, vessel and worksite visits."
"Winning this award is further progress towards our vision of becoming the Subsea Partner of Choice in our industry."
The Scottish Offshore Achievement Awards, organized by Scottish Enterprise, is a widely acknowledged annual competition for the oil and gas industry that shines the spotlight on the outstanding innovations, achievements and successes that this vital industry continually delivers.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Scottish Enterprise Energy more info
- Sigma Offshore Secures Major Investment from Scottish Venture Fund (May 26)
- Subsea 7 Grabs Top Safety Honors at Scottish Offshore Awards (Mar 30)
- Oil & Gas UK and ITF to Focus on Decommissioning (May 27)