International Drilling Contractor Buys Petrorig I for $450MM
Petrorig I Pte Ltd, a company 100% controlled by Petromena ASA, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with an international drilling
contractor for the sale of the drilling rig Petrorig I for US $450 million.
Petrolia Drilling ASA owns 51,47 % of the shares outstanding in PetroMENA ASA.
- RPT-Dubai's Drydocks World Signs $730 Mln North Sea Rig Deal (Jan 13)
- Venture Drilling, Russian Co Renegotiate Bareboat Agreement for Drillship (Jun 11)
- International Drilling Contractor Buys Petrorig I for $450MM (Mar 27)
Company: PetroMena more info
- Jurong Shipyard Exercises Right to Sell Petrorig I (Apr 29)
- PetroMena Denies Default on PetroRigs I & III (Apr 06)
- Seadrill Snaps Up Stake in Petromena's Bond Loan for 2 Deepwater Rigs (Mar 30)