DONG Energy Chooses Paradaigm Petrophysical Software
Paradigm announced that DONG Energy A/S has selected Paradigm Geolog software as their corporate standard for petrophysical analysis and wireline/LWD/core data management and integration.
"Having evaluated all currently available petrophysical application suites, DONG Energy chose Geolog for its ability to apply the highest levels of data management, analysis and governance to our subsurface oil and gas assets" said Tomas Hansen, chief petrophysicist at DONG Energy. "Geolog will enable our exploration and production teams to make faster, more accurate reservoir management decisions, while facilitating our data management strategy."
Paradigm Geolog combines advanced petrophysical analysis tools, superior presentation graphics, well data management, and geological interpretation in an easy-to-use software interface. The application's modular design provides a flexible environment that is customizable to suit the needs of novices without sacrificing the application depth and breadth needed by expert users.
"We are extremely pleased that DONG Energy A/S has adopted our most advanced petrophysical analysis solution to date," said Richard Jefferies, Paradigm executive vice president of Europe, Africa, and the CIS operations. "Using Geolog, DONG Energy petrophysicists will benefit from reduced uncertainty and improved efficiency, enabling greater asset value. Paradigm looks forward to supporting DONG Energy in their efforts towards best-in-class reservoir management and interpretation."
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Paradigm Geophysical more info
- DONG Energy Chooses Paradaigm Petrophysical Software (Mar 24)
- Paradigm Donates Geolog Software to Siberian University (Dec 17)
- SCAN Geophysical Picks Paradigm for Seismic Data Acquisition (Apr 29)