Dril-Quip Bags $80MM Contract in GOM to Suppy Subsea Wellhead Systems
Dril-Quip has been awarded a two year contract valued at up to approximately $80 million to supply Dril-Quip's 15,000 p.s.i. and 20,000 p.s.i. proprietary Big Bore Subsea Wellhead Systems for BP America's Gulf of Mexico operations.
At the option of BP America, this contract may be extended for three additional years. The initial orders under the contract are valued at approximately $26 million and will be included in Dril-Quip's backlog at the end of the first quarter of 2009.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: Dril-Quip, Inc. more info
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
- Dril-Quip Awarded Supply Contract Offshore Malaysia (Mar 13)
- Dril-Quip 'Well Positioned' for Deepwater E&P Growth (Aug 23)