Technip Lands Installation Contract for Subsea Project at Ekofisk
Technip has been awarded by ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS a lump sum contract for the Ekofisk VA subsea water injection project located in block 2/4 on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. This contract provides for the installation, tie-in and commissioning of subsea facilities between the existing Ekofisk facilities and a new eight well subsea injection template (2/4VA).
The contract includes:
- installation engineering;
- procurement of installation equipment;
- installation of client provided spools(1), flexible flowlines(2) and umbilicals(3);
- design, fabrication and installation of protection covers; and
- tie-in and commissioning.
The detailed design and the other equipment will be provided by ConocoPhillips. Offshore installation is scheduled for 2009. Installation will be performed by several vessels including Technip's new-built diving support vessel, the Skandi Arctic.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)