Enbridge Closes Sale of Ocensa Pipeline in Colombia
Enbridge announced that the sale of its 24.7% stake in the OCENSA pipeline to Ecopetrol, the Colombian national oil company, has closed. Net proceeds from the sale are approximately US $400 million and Enbridge anticipates it will receive after-tax proceeds of approximately CDN$535 million.
Proceeds from the sale of this interest will be applied toward funding Enbridge's extensive list of expansion projects in its core North American crude oil pipeline business.
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Names New CEO, Echeverry Resigns (Aug 17)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Rubiales Oil Output Hit By Protests (Jun 27)
- Rebel Bomb Attack Halts Colombia's Cano Limon Crude Pipeline (Jun 22)
Company: Enbridge more info
- Phillips 66, Enbridge Launch Open Season for Texas Pipeline System (Dec 11)
- Minnesota Public Hearings Begin For Enbridge's $6.5B Oil Pipe Expansion (Sep 26)
- Silicon Meets Steel as Pipeline Operators Try Fiber-Optics (Sep 22)