Alliance to Provide Support Services to Dover Nigerian Projects
Alliance Engineering, part of international energy services company John Wood Group PLC, has signed an agreement with Dover Engineering, Ltd. to provide various support services for their design of offshore projects in Nigeria for Total Upstream Nigeria, Ltd. The agreement is for a three-year term.
Additionally, Alliance has signed a master services agreement with Dover to provide support in the execution of projects for other oil and gas companies working in Nigeria.
Alliance Founder and President Norb Roobaert stated, "These contracts provide Alliance with an excellent opportunity to work closely with Dover, delivering our broad range of services for projects to extract and produce oil and gas in Nigeria."
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Dover Petroleum more info
- Alliance to Provide Support Services to Dover Nigerian Projects (Mar 12)
- Dover Sells East Wadi Araba Concessions (May 01)
- Dover Petroleum to Abandon Egyptian Well (Sep 18)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)