Grenland Group Tapped for Troll B Subsea Structures
Grenland Group has signed a contract valued at NOK 38 million with FMC Technologies for the construction of Troll B Gas Injection Subsea
The contract includes fabrication of two Integrated Satellite Structures (ISS) and two Flow Modules for the Troll B gas injection project of StatoilHydro.
Fabrication of the subsea structures will start soon at Grenland Group's yard in Tønsberg. Delivery is scheduled for the first quarter of 2010.
According to the operator StatoilHydro, gas injection in Troll West will increase the oil reserves at Troll by 17 million barrels.
Grenland Group ASA is operating in the engineering, fabrication and installation markets for offshore and land based industries. The company has activities in 13 fixed locations in Norway, and close to 1,200 employees. In addition, the Group has subsidiaries in Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai. In 2008, Grenland Group had a turnover of almost NOK 1.8 billion.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)