Clough Snags Contract for Apache's Devil Creek Devt Project
Engineering and construction company Clough Limited announced that it was awarded a contract by Apache Energy for the onshore engineering, procurement and module fabrication for the Devil Creek Development Project located in the North West of Western Australia. The onshore facility will process natural gas produced from the offshore Reindeer Field.
The scope of the work awarded includes engineering, design works, procurement of all permanent materials and equipment and fabrication and assembly of all modules for the onshore facility.
The current scope of the work has a value of approximately $45 million and is a reimbursable style of contract, with options to increase the scope of work based on mutual agreement between Clough and Apache.
Clough's Chief Executive Officer, John Smith, said, "We are pleased to be re-engaged by Apache and look forward to working closely with them to realize the Devil Creek Development Project."
Apache has a 55% interest in the Reindeer Field and Devil Creek Development Project and is the operator. The remaining 45% interest is held by Santos Ltd.
The gas will be supplied through a new, 65-mile offshore pipeline and a new onshore sales gas processing facility at Devil Creek, about 28 miles southwest of Dampier, with capacity to process 210 million cubic feet of gas per day. Apache plans to sell additional production from the Reindeer field to other domestic customers in Western Australia.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)