Clough Snags Contract for Apache's Devil Creek Devt Project

Reindeer Field
(Click to Enlarge)

Engineering and construction company Clough Limited announced that it was awarded a contract by Apache Energy for the onshore engineering, procurement and module fabrication for the Devil Creek Development Project located in the North West of Western Australia. The onshore facility will process natural gas produced from the offshore Reindeer Field.

The scope of the work awarded includes engineering, design works, procurement of all permanent materials and equipment and fabrication and assembly of all modules for the onshore facility.

The current scope of the work has a value of approximately $45 million and is a reimbursable style of contract, with options to increase the scope of work based on mutual agreement between Clough and Apache.

Clough's Chief Executive Officer, John Smith, said, "We are pleased to be re-engaged by Apache and look forward to working closely with them to realize the Devil Creek Development Project."

Apache has a 55% interest in the Reindeer Field and Devil Creek Development Project and is the operator. The remaining 45% interest is held by Santos Ltd.

The gas will be supplied through a new, 65-mile offshore pipeline and a new onshore sales gas processing facility at Devil Creek, about 28 miles southwest of Dampier, with capacity to process 210 million cubic feet of gas per day. Apache plans to sell additional production from the Reindeer field to other domestic customers in Western Australia.


Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles

From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Static Equipment / LNG Tank Engineer
Expertise: Mechanical Engineering
Location: Houston, TX
Gas Storage Reservoir Engineer
Expertise: Petroleum Engineering
Location: Houston, TX
ARAMCO QM20 Third Party Inspector
Expertise: Electrical Engineering|QA / QC / Inspection|Technical Writing
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $51.78/BBL 0.77%
Light Crude Oil : $50.85/BBL 0.83%
Natural Gas : $2.99/MMBtu 4.77%
Updated in last 24 hours