Gassco Gets Thumbs Up to Operate Kvitebjorn Gas Pipeline
Gassco AS has received consent from Norway's Petroleum Safety Authority for use of the Kvitebjorn gas pipeline.
On July 2, 2004 Statoil ASA received the Petroleum Safety Authority Norway's consent to use the Kvitebjorn gas pipeline and Kvitebjorn oil pipeline.
The background for the new consent is that Gassco now is the operator of the gas pipeline.
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: Gassco more info
- Gassco: Norway's 2017 Gas Output At Least The Same As 2016 (Jun 07)
- IKM Ocean Design Wins Johan Sverdrup Contract (Sep 14)
- Norway's Offshore Knarr Field to Deliver Gas to Britain (Mar 02)