Energy Exerter Heads to Greece after Pechora Sea Ops
Northern Offshore has made a required filing with the Oslo Stock Exchange regarding material financial information.
The company reported that a drilling program for LLC Gazflot, an affiliate of JSC Gazprom, has been completed in the Pechora Sea, offshore Northern Russia. The jackup Energy Exerter is now en route to its next contract offshore Greece.
The company said that it currently has approximately $15 million in accounts receivable which it considers due and is awaiting payment from Gazflot. Additional amounts will be billed with the formal completion of the demobilization phase. The company said it fully intends to pursue its remedies for collection of these accounts under the terms of the drilling contract.
- Gazflot Contracts Songa Mercur for Sakhalin Drilling Program (Mar 08)
- Energy Exerter Heads to Greece after Pechora Sea Ops (Feb 23)
- FAIR to Transport Energy Exerter Jackup to Scotland (Nov 03)
Company: Northern Offshore more info
Manages 9 Offshore Rigs
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)
Company: JSC Gazprom Neft more info
- Gazprom 2015 Profit Jumps as Kremlin Demands Higher Dividend (Apr 28)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft to Delay Novoportovskoye Oilfield Launch (Apr 19)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft, China's CNPC Agree to Cooperate in Oil Sector (Dec 17)