Precision Closes $172.5MM Public Offering
Precision Drilling Trust announced the closing of its offering of 46,000,000 trust units (the "Trust Units") at a price of U.S.$3.75 per Trust Unit (the "Offering") for aggregate gross proceeds of U.S.$172,500,000.
The Offering was underwritten by a syndicate of underwriters jointly led by RBC Capital Markets and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. and including TD Securities Inc., HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc., Cormark Securities Inc., FirstEnergy Capital Corp. and Tristone Capital Inc.
The proceeds of the Offering will be used to fund the repurchase of outstanding convertible notes, which were assumed in connection with Precision's acquisition of Grey Wolf, Inc. in December 2008, pursuant to a "change of control" obligation. To the extent that the net proceeds of the Offering exceed the amount payable for the convertible notes tendered to the "change of control" offer, such proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
- Grey Wolf's Canadian Production Up 14% (Feb 24)
- Precision Closes $172.5MM Public Offering (Feb 18)
- Precision Posts Financial Results, Suspends Monthly Cash Distributions (Feb 09)
Company: Precision Drilling Trust more info
- Precision Drilling Sees 30% Revenue Increase in 1Q (Apr 22)
- Precision Boosts Revenue 13% from Third Quarter '09 (Feb 12)
- Precision Drilling Trust to Convert to Corporation (Feb 12)