Subsea 7 Named 'Subsea Company of the Year' in UK
Subsea 7, one of the world's leading subsea engineering and construction companies, was recognized last night for excellence throughout its business and operations when it was named 'Subsea Company of the Year' at the 2009 Subsea UK Business Awards.
Finalists in the 'Subsea Company of the Year' category, which also included Hallin Marine and Tracerco, were judged on a number of factors, including: growth in the last year; national and international profile and reputation; business and technical excellence; commitment to staff training and development and commitment to safety and the environment.
Achievements such as recently scoring 93% for Health and Safety and 91% for Environmental issues with FPAL (First Point Assessment Ltd) -- the highest ever scores awarded to an FPAL listed company in these areas -- and its investment in, and commitment to, numerous new technologies -- including helping other SME's in the Subsea Industry get their technologies to market; were among just some of the reasons Subsea 7 was selected as the 2009 winner:
Robin Davies, Vice President for Subsea 7's UK Region accepted the award on behalf of the company, "I am honored to accept the 'Subsea Company of the Year' award on behalf of everyone at Subsea 7, whose hard work, commitment and vision towards becoming the Subsea Partner of Choice, has resulted in us being able to demonstrate excellence in all areas of our business and operations.
Subsea UK is the industry body and focal point for the entire British subsea industry and aims to increase business opportunities at home and abroad for the sector. Its annual business awards ceremony coincides with its flagship annual Aberdeen exhibition and conference -- Subsea 09. The awards took place at the AECC on Wednesday, February 11 and were attended by over 700 delegates from the Oil and Gas community.
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Hallin Marine more info
- Hallin Completes Replacement of Mooring Lines for FPSO HYSY111 in China (Aug 26)
- Hallin Supports Subsea 7 in Offshore Installation Work in Bay of Bengal (Apr 17)
- Hallin Marine Completes Subsea Project at Thailand's Bualuang Oil Field (Feb 28)
Company: Tracerco more info
- OTC 2015: Tracerco Collects Tech Award, Launches Inspection Product (May 05)
- Tracerco Expands North Sea Ops with New Norwegian Base (Sep 02)
- Tracerco Sets Up Shop in Shanghai (Jun 23)