BG Group Mulls Takeover Offer for Pure Energy Resources
BG Group has noted the terms of the revised offer for Pure Energy Resources Limited from Arrow Energy Limited announced on February 11, 2009.
BG Group is considering its position and will advise the market of its decision before the opening of ASX trading on Wednesday, February 18, 2009.
BG Group recommends that shareholders and directors of Pure take no action in relation to the Arrow offer before then.
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Arrow Energy NL more info
- Dart Increases Equity Stake in FLG (Dec 17)
- Shell-PetroChina JV Hits Bulls-Eye in LNG Market (Mar 22)
- Golar LNG Terminates Gladstone LNG Agreements (Mar 16)