Precision to Offer $250MM of Senior Notes Due 2015
Precision Drilling Corporation, which is indirectly wholly owned by Precision Drilling Trust, intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, approximately US $250 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2015 pursuant to a private placement (the "Placement"). Precision intends to use the proceeds of the offering to reduce outstanding indebtedness under its bridge facility and outstanding convertible notes, which were assumed in connection with Precision's acquisition of Grey Wolf, Inc. in December 2008.
The notes will be offered and sold to qualified institutional buyers in accordance with Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933 (the "Securities Act") and outside the United States to eligible investors pursuant to Regulation S. The notes have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
- Precision Drilling Reports Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Oct 27)
- Precision Drilling Posts Bigger Loss, Hurt by Weak Activity (Jul 21)
- Canadian Energy Earnings Hint at Brighter Outlook for Oil (Jul 21)
Company: Precision Drilling Trust more info
- Precision Drilling Sees 30% Revenue Increase in 1Q (Apr 22)
- Precision Boosts Revenue 13% from Third Quarter '09 (Feb 12)
- Precision Drilling Trust to Convert to Corporation (Feb 12)