Afren Wraps Up Appraisal Drilling Program at Ebok Offshore Nigeria
Afren plc and its partner Oriental Energy have successfully completed the appraisal drilling program on the Ebok Field, Block OML 67, offshore Nigeria. The jackup drilling rig, Transocean Trident IV, was released from the Ebok Field on 1 February 2009.
The appraisal program met all pre-drill objectives and analysis of the data is ongoing. On receipt of the independent analysis of the appraisal program data a further announcement will be made.
- Veer Prem MOPU Sets Sail for Ebok Field (Oct 20)
- Afren, Oriental Energy Name Ebok Field FSO (Aug 05)
- Afren to Participate in Offshore Nigerian Block (Jan 28)
Company: Afren PLC more info
- Lekoil Acquires Afren's Stake in the Ogo Field Offshore Nigeria (Dec 01)
- Oil Producer Afren's Board to Put Company into Administration (Jul 31)
- Afren Requests Suspension of Shares (Jul 15)