Testing Operations Suspended at Colombia's Rosa Blanca Well
Gold Oil has reported the suspension of testing operations on the Rosa Blanca 1 well. The drilling rig is being demobilized after testing of the lower and middle sections of the target reservoirs failed to find producible hydrocarbons.
The Joint Venture partners, Lewis Energy Colombia, Osage Exploration and Development and EMPESA will come to a decision shortly on whether to re-enter the well with a smaller work over rig and retest the middle sections and test the upper section encountered after
considering the logs, sidewall core, and data collated to date from testing operations.
- Pipeline Explosion at Lewis Energy Group Facility Under Investigation (Oct 16)
- BP Deal to Expand US Shale-Gas Operations - Sources (Mar 01)
- Gold Oil Initiating Seismic Acquisition in Rosa Blanca Block (Sep 24)
Company: Gold Oil PLC more info
- Gold Oil In Talks for Partner Offshore Peru (May 08)
- Gold Oil Granted License Extension in Peru (Jan 30)
- Gold Oil Extends Survey, Seeks Farm-In Candidates Offshore Peru (Jul 11)
Company: Osage Exploration and Development, Inc. more info
- Osage Begins Drilling Oklahoma Well (Sep 17)
- Osage Updates Ops at Nemaha Ridge Proj. (Jun 13)
- Osage Commences Drilling Ops at Oklahoma Well (Jun 04)