Petro-Victory Looks for Farm-In Partner on Paraguayan Block
IndigoPool reports that Petro-Victory is searching for an exploration partner on its wholly owned, 1.98 million-acre Pirity Block in Paraguay. The Block borders Argentina where the same petroleum system has produced 174.1 MMBOE, mostly 40- to 44-degree API sweet crude. Petro-Victory anticipates hundreds of millions of barrels from the Pirity Block.
Petro-Victory has already secured an Environmental Permit for the Pirity Block, which features terrain similar to West Texas. Because the block's geological structures are simple, drilling is expected to be straightforward.
Local experts working with Schlumberger and IHS have already identified nine prospective closures and seven additional leads based on the 8,500-plus acre structures that have been mapped. Additionally, decades of disparate data has been integrated for the first time, with 7,000 kilometers of seismic, 1,300 kilometers reprocessed, 600 kilometers inverted and multi-well data analyzed.
To express interest in this opportunity, contact IndigoPool at IP-Opportunities@indigopool.com.
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
- Schlumberger's Latest Asset Deal Raises Fresh Concerns Ahead Of 3Q (Oct 19)
Company: IndigoPool more info
- STEP Energy Seeks Partner for UK North Sea Tristan Re-Entry (Sep 15)
- Petro-Victory Looks for Farm-In Partner on Paraguayan Block (Jan 27)
- Mobil North Sea Offers UK Faroe/Shetland Basin Acquisition Opportunity (Aug 21)
Company: IHS, Inc. more info
- Analyst: LNG 'Most Powerful Weapon' In Addressing Ukraine Crisis (Mar 12)
- IHS: Unconventional Gas Activity to Fuel Future U.S. Job Creation (Jun 13)
- Report: Worldwide Unconventional M&A Spending Reaches Record Highs of $75B (Apr 02)