FMC Technologies to Supply Subsea Equipment for Angola Deepwater Projects
FMC Technologies has signed a contract with BP for the manufacture and supply of additional subsea equipment for ongoing deepwater projects offshore Angola. The contract is valued at approximately $80 million in revenue for FMC.
FMC's scope of supply includes six subsea trees, control systems, wellheads, tubing hangers, well jumpers and flow bases. The equipment will be manufactured at FMC's Kongsberg, Norway and Dunfermline, Scotland facilities and will be delivered in 2009.
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: FMC more info
- Technip Says London Still Natural HQ of TechnipFMC Despite Brexit Vote (Jun 24)
- FMC Kongsberg Secures Johan Sverdrup EPC Contract (Sep 18)
- Statoil Taps FMC Technologies for Services at Snorre (Jan 25)